Project Manager - Lighting
Do you have Project Management experience?
Can you develop sales proposals across commercial industrial customers?
Have you worked with lighting design and construction processes?
Come work with us!!
Mantis Innovation is hiring a Lighting Project Manager! In this role you will work closely with subcontractors, manufacturers, and distributors to ensure high customer satisfaction in identification and installation of turnkey retrofit projects. The project manager will be responsible for audits of facilities, creation of scopes of work that will be used in sales proposals, coordination and management of all subcontractors and vendors during construction and working with utility personnel on all items needed for incentive money for the project.
- Perform detailed lighting audits
- Ability to create and revise project scopes to conform to ROI and Payback criteria that will meet client, utility and sales requirements
- Work with utility on all facets of ensuring project conforms and fully qualifies for incentives
- Ensure projects meets profitability metrics
- Display ability to identify comprehensive projects and bring in necessary resources to provide a comprehensive project, as warranted
- Work with outside and inside sales in a team environment to create value for customers
- Use a detail-oriented approach to efficiently manage projects to be on-time and on-budget
- Out of region travel will be required estimated 10-20%
What are the qualifications to have for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 3 years prior experience in Project Management and Lighting Audit experience necessary
- Experience working with Utility programs (ComEd as primary)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the lighting supply chain process, or have similar experience within construction-specific distribution
- General knowledge of electrical contracting, lighting design, distribution and construction process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required, Snap-Count or comparable lighting software a plus.
- CEM certification a plus
Why work with Mantis?
Backed by a culture of ingenuity, excellence, and a curious but humble approach to problem-solving, Mantis Innovation is reimagining facility performance. We provide managed facility services and turnkey program management with technology-enabled solutions that target the entire building footprint – from roofs, walls, and pavement, to HVAC, lighting, and power – as we guide our clients on their journey towards increased sustainability.
Our dynamic and diverse workforce and regional office locations span the country from Massachusetts to Washington. Our goal is to foster creativity and emphasize innovative approaches to problem-solving. As a company, we support and promote teams across the organization by building skillsets, empowering professional development, and welcoming diversity among our employees, both in their backgrounds and in their viewpoints. With an autonomous working environment and collaborative company culture, we’re proud of our work/life balance and commitment to having fun along the way.
Start your own journey with Mantis and help us and our clients work toward a more sustainable future together.
Mantis Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.